Some of the other AMA members on the list of top physician leaders include:
- No. 11: Donald Rucker, MD, national coordinator for health IT at the Department of Health and Human Services in Washington.
- No. 14: Jonathan Perlin, MD, president of clinical services and chief medical officer at Hospital Corporation of America Healthcare in Nashville.
- No. 15: Richard Isaacs, MD, executive director and CEO of the Permanente Medical Group in Oakland, California.
- No. 16: Tomislav Mihaljevic, MD, president and CEO of the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland.
- No. 20: Harold Paz, MD, executive vice president and chief medical officer of Aetna in Hartford, Connecticut.
- No. 25: Tejal Gandhi, MD, chief clinical and safety officer at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement in Boston.
- No. 27: Lynn Massingale, MD, co-founder and chairman of TeamHealth in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- No. 29: Francis Collins, MD, director of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
- No. 31: Sachin Jain, MD, president and CEO of CareMore Health in Cerritos, California.
- No. 36: Steven Corwin, MD, president and CEO of NewYork-Presbyterian in New York.
- No. 40: William Conway, MD, CEO of Henry Ford Medical Group in Detroit.
- No. 42: Gary Kaplan, MD, chairman and CEO of Virginia Mason Health System in Seattle.
- No. 44: Robert Wachter, MD, chairman of the Department of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center.
- No. 45: Carolyn Clancy, MD, executive in charge at the Veterans Health Administration in Washington.
- No. 46: Vice Admiral Raquel Bono, MD, director of the Defense Health Agency in West Falls Church, Virginia.
- No. 48: Mark Chassin, MD, president and CEO of the Joint Commission in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
Visit MembershipMovesMedicine.com to learn more about other AMA members who are relentlessly moving medicine through advocacy, education, patient care and practice innovation, and join or renew today.